Take On Me - literal version

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gettysburg Address Ques. / My outlook on this school year

1. I expected that Lincoln would address the war in fuller detail. I expected the speech to be more of a rally to the audience to get ready for the the war.

I didn't do the rest, I don't understand these questions. I feel that it is really bogus that you gave us homework out of the fifty eassys book and that all this homework got me bent. I think teachers should take into consideration that we do have your class all year and they can slow down, and also that we are human and have a very limited time to do homework and get sleep after school. I'm not sure about everyone else but I have a job and housework to do. please put thouight into this, if you ever read this and everyone plz comment. love Morgan.

3 comments:

Khadija Allen said...

i was just about to make a stand...we do have all year round now so they can slow down...people still think we are on BLOCK scheduling...sorry we are not...but thats my opinion ..take it or leave it lol

chinyere said...

yes i agree with you...also to add that i think miss Brown is a pretty good teacher, and she knows that we need time to do different things in our lives. But also i do feel like Mr. Kyner is taking it too far, and he most definitely needs to slow down.I was up till 2:00 studying for that test that he gave us today and i think the best grade that ill get is like a B, and to me thats not fair.......
He reallly really need 2 slow down n do like one chapter per week.

Dejurie said...

Whew, preach sista! This is too much, and I understand that these classes are based on college level courses, but it is still October people! Give us time to adjust to this crapload of work before just dumping it on our head with a good luck and a pat on the back. Honestly, if all this work continues, there are gonna be some things that get cut and some teachers that get mad, because I refuse to stress myself into an early grave.